– Kochi Airport, Kerala Floods: The Kochi airplane terminal, the seventh busiest in the nation, had been rendered non-utilitarian since August 14 after the surges that crushed the state between August 8 and 22.
– Not long after in the wake of boarding the helicopter at Chenganur Christian school, Mr Gandhi saw the air emergency vehicle stopped at the helipad and got some information about it.
– Save activities were finished and the pushed currently is on recovery and reconstructing the state attacked by the rain fierceness that guaranteed 322 lives since August 8.
– The taxman refered to “disturbance caused because of extreme surges in Kerala” as the purpose for the move.
– Schools and other instructive organizations in surge influenced Kerala are set open tomorrow after the Onam get-away.
– NASA’s images show the stark difference between the state before the flood and after the natural calamity stuck.
- Google Crisis Response team has launched several measures to help victims
- As many as 417 people have lost their lives since monsoon rains began
- Last week, Apple also announced it would donate Rs. 7 crores